Thursday, August 13, 2009

SiNgLe..

I'm not waitin' around for a man to save me
(Cos I'm happy where I am)
Don't depend on a guy to validate me (No no)
I don't need to be anyone's baby (Is that so hard to understand?)
No I don't need another half to make me whole

Make your move if you want
doesn't mean I will or won't
I'm free to make my mind up
you either got it or you don't

This is my current single status
My declaration of independence
There's no way I'm tradin' places
Right now a star's in the ascendant

I'm single (Right now)
That's how I wanna be
I'm single (Right now)
That's how I wanna be

Don't need to be on somebody's arm to look good
(I like who I am)
I'm not saying I don't wanna fall in love 'cos I would
I'm not gonna get hooked up just 'cos you say I should
(Can't romance on demand)
I'm gonna wait so I'm sorry if you misunderstood

Everything in it's right time
everything in it's right place
I know I'll settle down one day
But 'til then I like it this way it's my way
Eh I like it this way ....

No comments:

Post a Comment